フリースタイルフリーダム ＴＭ ライト
- Which test strips should I use with the FreeStyle Freedom Lite meter?
- What is included in the FreeStyle Freedom Lite retail system kit?
- How do I set the time and date on the FreeStyle Freedom Lite meter?
- Can the FreeStyle Freedom Lite system be used to test on alternate sites?
- What is the glucose result range for the FreeStyle Freedom Lite system?
- Can I upload results from the FreeStyle Freedom Lite system into a data management system?
- How accurate are the FreeStyle Lite test strips?
- How do the ZipWik tabs work on the FreeStyle Lite test strips?
- Is coding required with the FreeStyle Freedom Lite meter?
The FreeStyle Freedom Lite meter is intended to be used with FreeStyle Lite blood glucose test strips only.
FreeStyle Freedom Lite retail system kit includes:
- 1 FreeStyle Freedom Lite meter
- 1 Lancing device
- 10 Lancets
- 1 Carrying case
- Owner’s guide
Watch the Quick Start video
Yes, you can test on upper arms and palms. However, when testing for hypoglycemia or if you have hypoglycemia unawareness, we recommend testing on the finger only.
The glucose range for the system is 20 - 500 mg/dL.
Yes, the meter is compatible with FreeStyle Auto-Assist Software.
FreeStyle Lite test strips are accurate. The FreeStyle Lite test strips with GDH-FAD chemistry minimize interference
from 22 common substances, such as acetaminophen, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), uric acid, maltose and galactose.
ⱡ Do not use during xylose absorption testing. Study conducted in 2009. Data on file, Abbott Diabetes Care Inc.
The tapered ZipWik tabs work by breaking the surface tension of the blood sample (meniscus), allowing easy blood application and fast uptake onto the test strip. The result is an easy‐to‐use test strip that is designed to improve the overall blood glucose testing experience.
The FreeStyle Freedom Lite meter does not require coding. That’s one fewer step for you.